Apr 16, 2014

My favorite fruits

I'm a red fruit kind of girl, I love them all. And luckily I have them all in my garden. (It's not for luck actually, since I planted them in there years ago.) They are in full bloom right now, and thanks to the mild spring weather, the generous amount of sunshine and the busy bees we expect ample harvest this year. Yummy!
But we have to survive the weeks (or months) before that somehow. My way of surviving can be seen on the photos. Too bad, this scene just added fuel to the fire. So much so that I almost bought some  hothouse strawberries! But no way I would do that. I hate the taste of them! The strawberries that saw real sun while growing have such incomparably delicious taste I'd rather wait for them patiently.




19 comments:

MONIKA KAWA said...

Piękne...

Yolanda Morán said...

Absolutamente perfecto, una maravilla, el realismo es fantástico, me encantaría aprender a hacer todo como tu lo haces, eres una artista.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda
Villa Pulgarcito.
http://arteyolandamoranminiaturas.blogspot.com.es

Melli said...

Ribizli?! :) Lehet még ennél is kisebb valami? :)

The Creative Bohemian said...

So luscious!

Mini Addictions said...

They look so real. Beautiful work!
Hugs,
Lisa

carmen said...

maravillosa escena!

Mi mundo de miniatura said...

Cuánto disfruto visitando tu blog!!!

Illyria Miniatures said...

These are spectacular! I also love raspberries and strawberries. Although sadly I'm allergic to strawberries, but once a year I take a pill for my allergies and stuff myself with them :) and you are completely right, nothing beats the taste of naturally grown fruit, the ones that you can buy in the stores now only look like the real thing, but the taste is something completely different :/
Oh well, only a few months left to wait :)

Ana said...

fantastico trabajo , como habitualmente!!!!!!

Fabiola said...

Very realistic! I like.

Marisa said...

they look fantastic :)

The grandmommy said...

The color and texture are perfect!

ANDA said...

Fantastic and very realistic!!!

17-17 said...

Beautiful!!! like real

Daydreamer said...

Your fruits are so perfect! They look delicious! I am always amazed when I see your creations!

elizabeth s said...

HI Bozse! I must say that your strawberries are quite tasty looking and so are the cherries! One year I had the opportunity of picking fresh cherries right off the tree to eat .... You are sooo Right, when food has had some time in the sun it tastes so much better, than when grown in a hothouse. I know that your garden strawberries, must be Exceptionally Delicious! And no doubt your mini ones are too! These that are in the photos look Amazing!!!:D

elizabeth

ross said...

Hallo!
I am an italian miniaturist, I wanted to say that I LOVE your work!
thanks to share!!
Rosanna

Kathy S. said...

They look so realistic! Yummy!

Bözse said...

Thanks for all of your comments!