May 26, 2015

New territory

Someone asked me to make a seafood display for them. I asked for some experimenting time since I really don't know anything about seafood. Sure, I made fish, but mostly only fresh water ones. You know, Hungary hasn't got any sea connection, therefore seafood is not the part of the Hungarian cuisine. At all. So I turned to my best friend again, the internet. And I found a lot of excellent pictures about lobsters, clams, oysters, octopuses and various salt water fish. But since I haven't seen these creatures live it was quite hard for me to figure out the sizes. I tried to use plates, hands or anything in the photos.






10 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW! Well done!

Ilona said...

Absolutely fantastic and very lifelike sea food, great work :D!!
I also love the effect of the crushed ice cubes, on which your sea food are displayed.
Kind regards, Ilona

PILAR6373 said...

Impresionante y fantástico trabajo!!!! Se ve tan real y tan fresco.....delicioso!!!
Besos.

Tatiana said...

Fantastic really! Awesome work!
Tatiana

Miss Mitzy Miniatures said...

Considering that you knew very little about sea food you have done a fantastic job, they are so realistic.

Jayne

miniacollection said...

Fantastic!

Geneviève

Daydreamer said...

Your work is wonderful! It all looks so delicious! I know what you mean about the difficulty when you have never seen it for real... pictures are so hard to copy from! You have done a fantastic job!

Kikka N said...

Fantastic work! Love it!
Hugs
Kikka

elizabeth s said...

What a Catch!!! Once again you have achieved Incredible results in color, texture, details and presentation. You ARE an ARTIST in every sense of the word! :D

Unknown said...

Awesome!! What a great job, feel like really want to buy for "Cook".

Christina