About two or three weeks ago I made a bench with drawers. At first I wasn't sure the white-stained wood-blue color combination, but I found beatiful brown-blue flower pattern on the net and I was immediately convinced of the color trio.
I liked so much the result I tried more color variations, too, and I even made experiments on the number of drawers.
Some months ago I realized I have to manage my furniture plans much more organised. From that time I print all the parts onto card paper and put them into their own envelope decorated with elevation draws. I numbered the paper parts and the elevation draws similarly, so I always know which part is which. Though the preliminary works are more with every first piece of furniture, making the remakes are always far more convenient and simple.