Nov 12, 2010

Let's feast!

When I first mentioned making foods rich in calories I didn't think only about pastries. This little piglet has been on my desk waiting alone for about a month. I always postponed making the garnishing and the wooden board. Today I collected all of my strenght! The large amount of colorful and healthy vegetables try to compensate for the fat roasted pig.




And, of course, there is a new little cake! This time a black forest cake, my own version.

 
Both are available on my Etsy shop. I hope everybody isn't on a diet!

13 comments:

Mags Cassidy said...

Lovely work...love that pig!
Mags
x

Susanne said...

Lovely work, you are so talented, Bösze, it all looks very tasty!
Love, Susanne

Faith said...

whoa...you're so good...

Kikka N said...

WOW...gorgeous! Looks so real!

Carol Kubrican said...

They look delicious! The pig is so detailed. The nose is cute! I like how you gave special attention to the shape of the platter. Lovely work!

Margriet said...

Mmm, it looks really good :-)
The pig is great..love the little tail!!

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

I love your roast pig!

Victoria :)

Patty said...

I can just taste that pork!!!! He looks so good! Just need some sauerkraut and knedliky! :)

Minnie Kitchen said...

boy you are goood!! i'm still trying to make a boars head for a custom order and I'm sweatin'!!

Flora said...

Cabbage! (typical Italian expression that expresses surprise, with emphasis)
I did not even have time to admire the pig: was already sold!
But the rest is obvious: otherwise, it cools and is no longer good...
Mini hugs, Flora

Nina in Germany said...

I love the cake, it is wonderful.
Nina

About Me said...

very impressive!

Unknown said...

No idea if you still look at this page but how did you make this pig? Your own molding?